My primary area of research is several complex variables. I study its connections to convex geometry, approximation theory and symplectic geometry.
I received my Ph.D. in May 2015 from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, under the supervision of David Barrett. I also have a master's degree in mathematics from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, obtained under the supervision of Gautam Bharali. My Ph.D. and M.S. theses can be accessed below.
Here is my CV.
Publications & Preprints
- A nonpolynomially convex isotropic two-torus with no attached discs. arXiv
- With Rasul Shafikov. Rational and polynomial density on compact real manifolds, to appear in Internat. J. Math. arXiv
- Convex floating bodies as approximations of Bergman sublevel sets on tube domains, to appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. arXiv
- Volume approximations of strongly pseudoconvex domains, J. Geom. Anal. 27 (2017), Issue 2, 1029–1064. arXiv
- Lower-dimensional Fefferman measures via the Bergman kernel, Contemp. Math. 681 (2017), 137-152. PDF
- Two extension theorems of Hartogs-Chirka type involving continuous multifunctions, Mich. Math. J. 60 (2011), Issue 3, 675-685. PDF
- Fefferman's hypersurface measure and volume approximation problems. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. PDF
- Some descriptions of the envelopes of holomorphy of domains in $\Cn$. M.S. Thesis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. PDF
Current Office Hours. 2:00 - 3:00 pm, every Monday, MC 120.
I am currently teaching Section 001 of Math 1600B (Linear Algebra). For those enrolled in this course, please log in to the OWL website for all the information.
In Fall 2016, I taught Section 001 of Math 0110A. In Fall 2015, I taught the following sections of Calculus 1000A:
At the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, I have taught Math 105 (Pre-Calculus), Math 115 (Calculus I) and Math 116 (Calculus II).
- Department of Mathematics, Indiana University, Bloomington. February 20 - 24, 2017.
- AWM Research Symposium, UCLA. April 8 - 9, 2017.
- Midwest Several Complex Variables Conference, Brown University, Providence. June 9 - 11, 2017.
- Mathematical Congress of the Americas, Montréal. July 24 - 28, 2017.
Slides, Notes, Etc.
Webpage-friendly versions of some presentations I have given:
- Rational and Polynomial Density on Compact Real Manifolds. Northeastern Analysis Network, Rochester, NY, Sept. 2016.
- Sub-level sets of the Bergman kernel on tube domains. Special Session on Partial Differential Equations in Complex Analysis, JMM, Seattle, 2016.
- Asymptotic estimates for volume approximations of pseudoconvex domains. Analysis and Geometry in SCV, TAMUQ, Doha, Jan. 2015.
- Some generalizations of Hartogs' lemma on analytic continuation. Analysis Seminar, UWO, London, March 2013.